Tuesday, July 30, 2013

My Appointment.

I have an appointment with  a Rheumatologist tomorrow. This appointment was scheduled over a month ago.  I was not aware that Rheumatologist were  the hardest doctors to schedule with. They are few and  you must have good insurance. Maybe I should change my career and go back to school.

How about Rhematology. Just saying.


The reason I am seeing   a Rheumatologist   is to check why I had stiff fingers and joint pains before my pregnancy. Secondly,  to verify why my Pre Eclampsia was so serious in a short period of time. Emphasis is  on the word SERIOUS.


I will be there an hour before  my appointment, not wasting a month of waiting.

Wish me luck and enjoy my CLOWNING around pictures.

Sometimes, I try dress up to  be someone else without problems!
My own way of relieving stress. Please let me indulge.

Stay Blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment