Saturday, July 27, 2013

Daniel is Fine

Last night,  we had  to drive back to the hospital to go see Daniel because his nurse said he had wheezing. When we arrived, he was asleep but breathing hard. The nurse was not too excited to see me but who cares. She was busy with another baby and completely ignored all my comments. It was 12:30 midnight, I understand she was tired but please attempt to respond to my questions.  Bad attitude of the highest order.

See me see wahala. I bind her back and front!



I summoned the Doctor  who had all my questions answered and  my fears quelled.  The Respiratory Therapist did some treatments for Daniel which improved his breathing.  We sat with him  for another hour and as for the nurse, she started being nice.  Maybe I should stop going at night.  Lol

Daniel is fine and working those lungs. Thank you lord


No comments:

Post a Comment