Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Prayer for my son...

My son was born at a weight of 1pound 6 ounces. Not up to 1 kg. (2.2 pounds = 1 kg). My  son was the size of my palm. He could not breathe  or feed by himself . He was incubated and also have a feeding tube to his stomach.


My son have tubes and wires all over his tiny body.

I wept! My heart breaks. My pain knows no boundary. I am hurting.

                           BUT

All I could do was say a prayer for my son.

Dear lord, help my son. Help my premature son to thrive, breathe and eat by himself. Help his organs to develop fully. Help my son to grow up normal and strong. Dear lord, help my son.

If you are reading this, please say a prayer for my son. I do not mind your religion, race, nationality, gender, sexual orientation , tribe or even your political acclamations.

                                                First picture of my son.

My hand in his incubator.
*notice needle stick arm*

                                                   Holding him for the first time.

 All I plead for is your PRAYERS.

Thank you.

1 comment: