Monday, April 14, 2014

The Right

I just came back from Dr Cairo's Office for a checkup in my mouth. She is not a dentist but she understands me.

Just a few days ago, while I was driving  my mouth instantly went dry. No saliva,  nothing.  I panicked.

The  mouth dryness  happened to me 4 times  and by the fifth time,    I decided to see Dr. Cairo  today.

When she touched my shoulders, she yelled. My neck muscles were super tight. She suggested massage therapy.

However, after checking my mouth and neck region,  she found nothing.  She said I was stress but referred me to an ENT doctor.

*ENT = Ears, Nose and Throat .

Daniel and his Daddy were there when she told me that I was stressed.

So by Doctor's order,  I have the right to de- stress by getting an -all-paid- trip to a masseur soon.

This is a fantastic doctor's order. Yipeeee!

Yall remain blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment