Monday, April 7, 2014

Ekilamp.Com is My Business

www.Ekilamp.com is my business. Yall know that I have been at home with my son,  Daniel for almost a year and the need to start a business came up. A lot of challenges has been faced with this project,  but at this point   I thank God for  good family and friends.

www.Ekilamp.com is a business built and centered around Africans who are living in remote areas of the United States or Africans with little access to African food store. We deliver via UPS.






Shop online at www.Ekilamp.com and get blessed with our products.

 The process has been very difficult for me especially in the beginning when I found out that my previous name, EKILAND was registered by someone  else before I could register it.

Due to that process, I had to change everything from Ekiland to www.ekilamp.com and it was not easy.

Did you know the website was completed in February and ready to launch. Then the credit card company refused to process us  because I had to buy SSL certificate. Another hurdle we had to jump. SSL certificate is to secure your site from hackers.

I purchased the certificate and my when I clicked on my website, everything was gone. Deleted. I cried and cried for days.

 because it was hard work of loading picture, labeling and pricing. Then I also have to care for the kids and do house work. My strength failed me.

Took  about two weeks off and restarted the whole process again.
 And to the glory of God almighty, we are open for business officially today.

Special thanks to my Love, my babies, my family and especially my Lawyer sister, Anita.
Anita wrote our mission page and she helped in babysitting the kids while I did some good market feasibility studies and price research. I love you sister.

Special thanks to Stella Dimoko Korkus of http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/ a wonderful lady who gave me a FREE platform to showcase my work. I love her.

Special thanks to all her blog visitors.

Special thanks to you. yes, you.
Help us fly  this business by liking us on Facebook.
The  Facebook Icon is on the bottom of our page on www.ekilamp.com

Thank you for listening to my ramblings.

God bless y all.
God bless me.
God bless www.ekilamp.com





10 comments:

  1. Congratulations ma'am..Yorubas will say aje a bu gbaje ohhhh meaning may you experience tremendous sales Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done dear... Congratulations are in Order! It ll grow and you shall expand in all ramifications! Kudos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless YOU n tripple bless ur Energy, sis !

    If He (God) gave you the idea for your business, he will bless it.
    The same Lord will bless the labour of your hands, your business a hundred fold

    Stay faithful and focused...God is ur strenght

    Remain blessed!

    Ps: i be wan leave u congratlry. message on d post on SDK but e don full lol...kiddin

    Lovly kids u ve gat ..abeg help mi giv dem kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I was too excited that i replied everybody.

      Thank you for this prayer. I receive it in Jesus name. Amen.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  4. Having an online business is really challenging. There are a lot of pros and cons in doing it. And it’s heartbreaking to know that you have a fair share of misfortunes. But in my opinion, it doesn’t matter anymore, because at the end of the day, it was all worth it. Thanks to your family who become your strength in those time, now you can face anything because you’re stronger than ever. Cheers!

    Chris Hatcher @ Red Stick SEO

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was a tough beginning for you. But that’s part of managing a business; things can get complicated. But it’s good to know that despite all problems, you never gave up and still pursued your plans. That’s definitely one of the qualities every business owner should have. Keep it up and for sure, everything will fall in your favor.

    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Business can really be tough. But a new day brings in a new knowledge. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete