Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Beetle Car

My uncle used to have a blue Beetle car when I was very young. That car used to give him a lot of hassles. Failure to start, overheating engine, no A/C. etc. Lmao.

He was always asking for help to push start it. Moreover,   The engine was in the trunk ( booth), and he kept the door open,  I can still here the noise in my brain- ta-ta-ta-pa-pa-ta-ta.

Very noisy and awkward looking car; and you have to raise the passenger's seat to get to the back.  Very claustrophobic.  Jeez.

My sister and I used to call it tortoise car and it looks more like a turtle than a beetle (bug) to me.

Found one in a parking lot today and I fell in love with Miss Beetle, turtle,  tortoise car.
Looking sharp unlike my uncle's.

* I was hiding behind a tree*
Yall stay sharp and sweet.



No comments:

Post a Comment