Monday, April 21, 2014

Social

My mother called us on Easter day, I can hear the sadness in her voice, she misses us.
We told her, we missed her too. Oh! My dear mother.

Mom and I used to disagree quite often in my teenage years because she classified me as "socially awkward".  No boyfriend, no partying,  no visiting friends. Always alone.

She forgot I got 2 sisters and 2 brothers to cater for. 4 siblings and many other distant relatives living in our house.

The only thing i Just  wanna do was stay indoors and read my novels. That will be after doing my chores of course.

And when I finally started dating,  she complained.  You go out too much, she lamented.

As of now, she is my best friend.  Love her. I guess distance really makes the heart grows fonder.






 Yuuuup!

Stay well yall.




No comments:

Post a Comment