Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Control

I am a Type A personality, verified and confirmed.  Even when I try to claim Type z in my head, the A comes a roaring .

I stress over things I have control over and things I don't.   I know I stress out a lot and it shows on my hard -brick - tensed- shoulder muscles.

However,  I catch my self sometimes and tries to de stress or un stress ( I hope these grammars exist)  by doing yoga.  Yes, yoga.

I did Yoga in College, it involves a lot lot of twisting and turning on your head.  Loads of explosive farts, falling and sometimes, falling into  deep sleeping by my classmates and I.

One day, just as I was about to stretch, my pants (trousers) ripped. Sherawwwooooooooh.  Wow, I digress.

Now, a delivery to a friend is yet to get to her and It was sent a week ago.   No getting pissed yet, I will


do a Child pose (yoga) for now.

Yall enjoy and stay positive

No comments:

Post a Comment