Thursday, April 17, 2014

Common Scents

I got this Air freshner machine in 2010; got some   batteries and the cointainer, but I lacked the skill to put together.

Let just say, I did not follow the rules. "Do it the way I feel attitude". Did not work.

For some weird reason or reasons, this little machine did not work.  So I did not worry about it. However, whenever I came across it, I always try to put it together. No success for 3 or 4 years now.

So I finally put it in a little bag and kept it away. Away for what? Not sure. Maybe for my grandkids or future scientists. Hehehehe!

As I was cleaning my closet today, I came across the machine again and I sat on the floor and read the manual like I did years before.

This time, I followed the instructions,  word for word. Inserted, the batteries. Then the can and  CLICK goes the cover.

I waited and waited and waited.



Puff! Puff! Puff! The machine is working... hurray! It took 4 years to get it right, and I am glad my sense was common.

It sounds inconsequential but I feel a sense of accomplishment. Join me in rejoicing.

God bless your common senses.

1 comment: