Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yoga Mode

I made a delicious pot of jollof rice ( spanish rice) last sunday. I added                



Some shrimps for texture and mixed vegetables for crunch and adventure.

*Did you peep my culinary lingo? Texture! Adventure!  Crunch!   Evidence of watching too many cooking shows. Yes!

Back to the story, when the rice was ready, I turned the stove off and rushed to get the kids ready for dude's birthday party.

Before we left, I asked Daddy to help me put the rice in the refrigerator.  He nodded.

6 hours later when we got back, the pot was still on the stove and it stank. My delicious rice was sticking and slimming.

Wow! I am still in shock. He apologised. I went into yoga mode even though I wanted to Jackie Chan him. Pheeeeew!



Yall stay blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment