Saturday, January 4, 2014

Unique.

"Whatever you do in life will be insignificant,  But it's very important that you do it. Because nobody else will".

*****Mahatma Ghandi********

I love quotes. Especially inspirational quotes. They give you that feeling that someone was thinking like you, somewhere and somehow.








I will like to own a  lot of soup kitchens in Africa someday. A place where anybody can just walk in and get food to eat no questions asked.  Here is my dream and I know I will achieve it.


Y'all,
Whatever your dreams or goals are, never give up. Stay blessed.

3 comments:

  1. What is that on the first dish? It looks yuuuuuuuk! Like my daugther will say each time she thinks something disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work towards it girl! and it will become a really

    ReplyDelete
  3. That soup just made me bring out my okra, pounded yam here I come

    ReplyDelete