Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Witness Me 2

I wrote about Jehovah Witnesses ladies coming to my house on WITNESS ME.

Okay, when they came last saturday, I asked them about a Bible story book my family used to have in Nigeria. A book full of beautiful pictures and all the bible characters.

The Lady was not so sure about the book. But guess what? She brought me a book with a different cover and I was like nah! No, that is not the book.

She instited that I open  the book.
I did.

It was THE BOOK! My childhood bible book. My first memory of Jesus and all the bible people.

I smiled and laughed at the same time. I hugged her and thanked her. That got me emotional.

I now read it to my children.

Thanks Jehovah Witness, You made me happy.

Yall have a good day!














1 comment:

  1. As I was trying to reply u, your comment disappeared. Sorry.
    You guys are good people. Thanks for the WORD and love yall share.

    ReplyDelete