Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Circadian Rhythm

I have been awake from 1Am to 6Am Because of Dana. She refused to sleep because she missed school yesterday.

She was singing, drumming on the wall. Talking to her toy baby. Doing everything else but sleeping. I hushed and hushed until we woke Daniel.

Then Mr Daniel joined at 4Am and the party lasted till 6AM. Dana was still active. Running to bathroom for her bath. Brushing her teeth. Just excited!

I went and checked my medicine cabinet to make sure. Everything was under control.  It must be her circadian rhythm or sleep cycle.

Her circadian rhythm had been messed up and



she included everyone. Oh Lawdy!

Stay well.

4 comments:

  1. God bless you and ur precious babies.
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so sweet, babies are precious gift. Stella no ask me how I take reach ur blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How you take reach here from Sdk

      Delete