Friday, January 10, 2014

6 months. 16 pounds.

We took Daniel for his 6 months appointment and also for his monthly RSV shots. Double appointments.

Double appointments is good for mommy but bad for Daniel.









He got 5 shots yesterday. He was not happy at all.

Well, the good news is that he is 16 pounds and catching up with other 6 months old on the  National chart.  The doctor was very happy with his development. I thank God. His grace and mercy found me, found us. 

May God's Grace, His Mercy and favour find y'all too.

Stay blessed

3 comments:

  1. Awww thats too much shot in a day, I can see his really angry at u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't visited in a while but wow he has grown into such a fine young man. God bless and keep him. You have no idea how your blog helped me to cope with my sad news. One day I will share

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. please do share your story. Anytime. One love.

    ReplyDelete