Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Night fears.

I have night fears. I am not talking  about sundown syndrome or night terrors. I am talking about Mr Daniel.

When it is 7 pm everyday, Daniel starts to show signs of restlessness.  Just worming( my word) his whole body and trying to scratch his face. Doing everything to cry or yell. 

I immediately get his warm water bath ready . Gather all his supplies and especially his food!

After his bath,  I feed him, burp him even before wearing his diaper.  Yes! He is that impatient. 

He goes to sleep. Then wakes up at 9pm or theresbout and cry for like an hour. He refuse food, pacifier,  anything.

However, yesterday,  I took my time in dressesing him up after his bath.  Did not let him nap. No food either.  Just played with him.

When I finally gave him his food, he slept off. It was like a miracle. Pheew.




No comments:

Post a Comment