Saturday, November 23, 2013

Mommy Time

I was so exhausted mentally last night from stress that I decided to take a mommy time.
All the stress of tending to others and forgetting myself.

 Exhaustion from constant sound of mommy, mommy, mommy from Dana and aaaaaarging from Daniel 24/7.

I needed a break. A big break!

I ran out of the house into the cold winter night. Jumped into the car and drove off.  Drove around for some minutes and found a nice restuarant .

I bought a snack and a drink and enjoyed the view of the freeway. Sipping my drink miserly. In no rush.

Is that my phone  ((((((ringing))))))) 

*ignore*. 

I instructed them on how to dial 9.1.1 for emergencies. 

Read a magazine for an hour and returned home refreshed, full and sleepy.

I am thinking if doing this everyday. It helps!

Y'all have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment