Thursday, November 7, 2013

Giving Thanks

I am never tired of giving thanks. Never, ever tired.

Why?
Because  I do wonder why my life and Daniel life was spared and how we worked our way to recovery. I do  wonder why I stopped  bleeding even without platelets in my blood.


I wonder whose wisdom it was to  transfer me  to St. Luke's Hospital and getting  treated there.

I give thanks!

However, I remembered vividly reading a popular Nigerian blog on June 20th, a day after i was discharged from the Texas  Women  hospital. I saw  the face of a very beautiful young woman  staring at me. After reading the content below her picture, I realized that she was recently  deceased!

She died a few days after giving birth to her daughter. She died from complications  after discharge but her daughter was spared. 

That was when I knew I  was still in danger. I eventually got readmitted that day and transferred to ST. Luke's  Hospital.



  It is sad to write this but I  learned from  her situation.

I still go to her Blog - EWAR MAKEOVER .

May her soul rest in peace and may the good lord guide and protect her daughter. 

I give thanks. I give thank

3 comments:

  1. my dear her death is really a great loss.
    i join you in giving thanks!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I join u in giving thanks my dear sis,u know i also had d same surgery she had,d same day!and God was with me,i haf since learnt not to take God for granted o,no b say i too fine,he's just merciful to me n my family,sorry 4 d epistle.......

    ReplyDelete