Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dana Update

Dana have been doing great in school, so good she gets happy faces!

Everything has been going well because we discuss.  I give credits to Inkmama for that tip.

However, on tuesday her report said " Hit another student".

I was blown away. Not goooood. I was tempted to yell and do all ceremonious you must repent today moves but I listened to my inner voice-  we discussed.

Stella: why did you hit another person, did I not tell you that you cannot touch anybody.

Dana:  * crying face* he said it was my fault.

Stella: fault for what?

Dana: * now crying* He said it was my fault for my paper .

Stella: * getting  Fustrated and changing
topic*

Stella: was the student a boy or a a girl?

Dana; A boy ! Mummy, a boy wearing a WHITE BODY!

Stella: *shocked face*

Stella: *regained composure* you do not do that or say that. OMG.

Stella: go and write
"I will never hit another person  100 times NOW!







2 comments:

  1. Convo not detailed enough mummy Stella! Interrogate Dana more to find out how she got the concept of 'white body'. She didn't pick those words from the wind. in disciplining Dana, try no to be bias. Find out from her and the school, using your discretion what could have led to the fight, why Dana used such words and if she's being discriminated or bullied by her class mates. Cheers

    ReplyDelete