Friday, November 8, 2013

My Recessive Genes.

My mother said I was a very quiet and good baby. She never had any problem with me.  I was good to her. Just a lovely baby. * I love that.*

So that is why she is so flabbergasted   ( Grammer alert) about my two children.

Dana was a very loud baby,  I used to run into the walk-in-closet with her when she starts to cry at night. She cried like the world was coming to an end.

5 years later,  we have Daniel trying to bring down the roof every night. Amazing!

So last night, my sister diagnosed me. She said my recessive gene are here to hunt me. That I should have been a terrible baby like herself.  

She implied that because I was a good baby that is why my babies are ultimate town criers. That they should represent USA in crying competition in the Olympics. GOLD GUARANTEED!

Lol.








No comments:

Post a Comment