Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Speech Therapy

When Daniel was discharged from the hospital in  November 2013,  he was discharged with a Doctor's order to start all therapy; speech, physical and occupational.

But when I  followed up with the Agency , we were declined over the phone due to the fact that he has no major medical needs.


I followed up a couple of times but still got the same result. Well we are  In 2016 and Daniel cant talk. He makes sound but not words. He has his own way of letting me know what he wants but I want him to speak.

I finally called the Agency again last month, and they agreed to come. When they came and see how far he has gone without proper therapy, they are ready to hit the ground running. we are now fully enrolled for speech and developmental therapy.

And next week, he will be given the advantage of enrolling in school at the tender age of 3 before Kindergarten.  Everything is falling into place and I am glad.

we are moving along slowly but surely, I refuse to complain.

1 comment:

  1. God has your back always and will sort this one out as well.

    ReplyDelete