Wednesday, June 18, 2014

wishes

I am not regretting the fact that I am the oldest of five kids. I actually feel it is the best gift ever but sometimes,  I secretely wished that i had an older sister or a twin.

Or even a close aunt or a relative for trusting womanly confidential talks. Someone to ask about my changing teenage body and what to do. Someone to show and



guide me into the sacred womanhood.

An older one to show me the ropes when I started dating, someone to share that "question" with. Someone to share the aches and pains and the joy and love.

I dabbled into everything myself  And equally dabbled out.  Google was unavailable then but I learned a lot by myself.

I am happy for the woman I have become. A strong one with listening ears, sensitive lips and a forgiving heart. Still working on my bad parts though.

Hey little sister, I know you read this blog daily. Do not be afraid to ask me anything. Anything!  I am here for you. That is why God made me the eldest and assistant mommy.

Be a guide to someone yall.
A kind word might be a life saver to another.


No comments:

Post a Comment