Friday, June 13, 2014

Happy Birthday Letter.

Dear Daniel,

I am writing you this letter on your first birthday to tell you a few things.
Firstly,  Happy birthday sweet son. GOD bless you.


When I was 5 months pregnant with you, I was diagnosed with Pre -Eclampsia. So in order to primarily save my life, they wanted you out of me at 4 months. I refused.

With  help from God, we pulled through to 5 months.  From a 0% chance of survival at 4 months to a 20% chance at 5 months.  God stood by us. Never letting go.

I tried to keep you longer. But the tests were getting worse and worse. I signed the consent for a CS. You were surgically disconnected from me and connected to God. He powered you. God kept you.

You came out a fighter and Daddy and I named you Daniel.

Oh yes! With the angels of God on your every side, you grew up nicely and healthy.

So, on this beautiful day, I give Thanks to God almighty who saw us through and through.



Happy birthday son. Always believe in the lord, he brought you here and he is always near. Ready to hear.

Love,


Mommy.





9 comments:

  1. Awesome God! Your name be praised forever!
    Congratulations stella, you shall continually have cause to rejoice over him in Jesus mighty name.
    Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Stella, ur strength amazes me. Words fail me, because I've followed you on this journey, reading every post and saying a silent prayer in my heart for you. Daniel is going to be great, same God who held him up even when all earthly odds were against him won't let him down. Happy birthday sweet boy, you've got an awesome, super amazing mom, don't EVER take her for granted.
    Chineze.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Daniel. You life is a testimony and ℓ̊ thank God for giving u such a beautiful mom. May God almighty continue to be with u. Stella God bless u!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our God is always faithful. Chizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. ma love!!!!! I missed your post on SDK. e pain me o.

    Ive been looking for your email like a mad woman. come that your number no de gree connect o. I need another number asap. Ought to have called you before now. how are my cuties?

    oya oya send me your email or another alternative number fasttttt.

    oya chop kiss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My sister!!!!

      How far? I got your number today. I will be free on sunday. I will call. We got talk tire.

      The kids are fine my dear. Too many people dey complain for my phone. I go troway am soon.

      Delete