Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Slaughter House

As the man grabbed the six hens and headed towards the slaughter house, I felt something for the birds. Their  cry or crowing was different.  I felt sadness.

My mom, Daniel and I braved the cold, wet weather and decided to go the slaughter house.

Now I know  why people buy chicken from the supermarkets and stores. Seeing it live is worrisome.

We used to slaughter chicken in Nigeria on special occasions but that was long time ago and my memory has been replaced by frozen-meat-section-TYSON-Chicken.

So my question if  I feel for animals, must I become a vegetarian?

 In the future :)

Yall stay well and blessed.


SHOUT TO MY SISTER.


Happy Birthday to my beautiful sister.

 God bless you Barrister A. Asemota.

Love you super.








No comments:

Post a Comment