Thursday, February 27, 2014

My Visit.

I am currently waiting for Dr C. My Hematologist.  Any moment now, she will breeze in with her cheerful self. We discuss like lost friends. I think we are almost age mates. She is so cool and intelligent.

Her constant research in my case, coupled with all her lab works, saved my life. Loooove her.

Then I have another appointment in the next hour with another Doctor ( lupus) in the same building. Dr. J. She is  very tall, very pretty and straight to the point.

Now my  point is that Dr C' office pays for  patient parking while Dr J does not pay for parking.

So I am gonna finish with Dr C, sneak to Dr J. Then come  back to Dr C's office to get the permit to free park. However, the new receptionists are very observant at Dr C's.

Hopefully, I win.




One stone, two birds.

Stay warm yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment