Friday, September 19, 2014

Birthday Girl.

Yesssssss!


Today is my birthday and I feel obligated to update y'all.

Hello everyone,  I couldn't believe that people were still viewing this blog everyday, but yes...

People were!


Almost 20, 000 views since I last updated.
Thank you all.

A lot has happened since.

*Dana is in first grade.
* Daniel is doing well everyday.
*I have gone back to work fulltime.
*Dad is still social media shy.

I am now actually a working mom with 2 kids.

Miss you all.

Stay blessed yall.






4 comments:

  1. Yes o,I still check even though I know u said goodbye. Warm Regards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!

    warmest regards to you and yours too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something special about your blog Stella, its so soothing. Don't stop blogging Stella.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good to have you back. Kind regards to you and yours

    ReplyDelete