Thursday, March 6, 2014

Belly Dancing

Daniel likes  dancing with his stomach. When he really likes the music,  he swerve to the left and start pushing in and out his belly. And if the music is wrong, you will know also.

Whenever we go on youtube, he starts getting excited, then he  has to find a spot on the sofa by wiggling around for while and   getting comfortable.

He starts  by doing the stomach dance and if  he is really, really loving the music, he taps his hand and/or feet.

My mother discovered his talents and he has not looked back since.
Cool.





1 comment:

  1. Stella, I stumble on your blog today and I was shedding tears of what you went through and how God proof himself in your case, I am so so happy for you, I bless Him for Daniel , May He continue to do His wonders in your life. Ado Ok sis

    ReplyDelete